Blueberry muffins

I have made these muffins 3 times since last Saturday!! 
I found the recipe on the internet.  I couldn't find the recipe I had seen on IG and this recipe came up on you tube when I did a search....and it looked quick and easy so I tried it.....again and again.  It is 1sp for 1 muffin. 

The original recipe is https://www.youbrewmytea.com/2017/03/3-ingredient-blueberry-muffin-recipe.html

You can print out her recipe and she also has photos on her blog.

My version:
1 banana, mashed
add ½ cup water and stir
add 1½ cups Kodiak Cakes buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix
and 1 tsp cinnamon and stir.
Fold in 1/2 cup frozen blueberries.

Add to sprayed silicone muffin pan
Makes 12 muffins
Bake 350° for 20 minutes.

1 muffin is 1sp
2 muffins 2 sp
3 muffins 4 sp
4 muffins 5 sp
This is very quick and easy to make and so delicious you can't eat just one!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kodiak chocolate donuts

Two-ingredient dough

Chocolate banana bars