Chocolate chip cookies


This is a mudhustler recipe 
https://themudhustler.com/muds-cookies

When I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it.  I haven't made cookies for at least 3 years and we have always liked chocolate chip cookies.  I like to put peanut butter between two cookies....yummm!

This makes large cake-like cookies....not crisp....and very good!
Each cookie is WW 1 point!!  This recipe makes 8 large cookies!

1 scoop Devotion Nutrition angel food cake protein powder
½ cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1/3 cup Sukrin Gold brown sugar substitute
½ cup non fat plain Greek yogurt
2 tsp butter extract
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg
1/3 cup chocolate chips
 Mix and scoop 8 servings on to cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick spray
Bake 350° for 12 - 15 minutes
Enjoy!

I put pbfit between 2 of these cookies for 3 points and it was a very satisfying substitute for the cookies of my past with real peanut butter.  IT IS ALL about the CHOICES we make.

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kodiak chocolate donuts

Two-ingredient dough

Chocolate banana bars