Blueberry muffins

I have made these muffins 3 times since last Saturday!! 
I found the recipe on the internet.  I couldn't find the recipe I had seen on IG and this recipe came up on you tube when I did a search....and it looked quick and easy so I tried it.....again and again.  It is 1sp for 1 muffin. 

The original recipe is https://www.youbrewmytea.com/2017/03/3-ingredient-blueberry-muffin-recipe.html

You can print out her recipe and she also has photos on her blog.

My version:
1 banana, mashed
add ½ cup water and stir
add 1½ cups Kodiak Cakes buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix
and 1 tsp cinnamon and stir.
Fold in 1/2 cup frozen blueberries.

Add to sprayed silicone muffin pan
Makes 12 muffins
Bake 350° for 20 minutes.

1 muffin is 1sp
2 muffins 2 sp
3 muffins 4 sp
4 muffins 5 sp
This is very quick and easy to make and so delicious you can't eat just one!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kodiak chocolate donuts

Chocolate banana bars

reason for another blog